The Warranty period shall be twenty-four (24) months from the date of delivery of Product against defective parts and manufacturing defects.
In addition, the Warranty only applies to the initial purchase and the Warranty shall cease if the Product is rented, sold or otherwise disposed of by the Customer.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This Warranty applies only to purchases made directly from our Company, and/or our authorized distributors and/or their appointed dealers operating in Malaysia. This Warranty is only valid in Malaysia and is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
The Delivery Order must be completed with machine serial number, Customer particulars (Customer name, NRIC number, address and contact numbers) and signed by Customer with date of receipt. The complete Delivery Order, acknowledged and signed by Customer with date of receipt shall be returned to us within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt.
The Customer is required to provide the machine serial number and his/her particulars for warranty claims.
The Company reserves the right to amend and/or modify the terms and conditions of the Warranty without prior notice.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
This Warranty does not apply to maintenance kits (periodic or otherwise), accessories and consumable items and does not extend to any Product which the serial number has been removed. In addition, this Warranty does not cover any of the followings:-
- normal wear and tear;
- any damages, defects, malfunction and/or faulty consumables and/or accessories which require periodic replacements in the ordinary course of use;
- any damages and failures of the product which has been tampered with, dismantled, repaired and/or modified by any person not authorized by our Company;
- any damages, defects and failures arising from replacement of component parts with any non-genuine parts;
- any damages, dents, defacement, scratches, stains, or marks however caused to the Product’s external covers;
- any damages, defects, malfunctions to or in the Product howsoever arising from, caused by or incidental to any external cause (including accidents, fire, lightning, Act of God, or caused by insects, pests or any other such like matters);
- any damages and failures arising from any abuse and/or negligence of any end-users or third parties;
- any damages and failures arising from the use of the Product contrary to its manuals and/or user guides;
- any damages and failures arising from or due to external effects such as power supply;
- any malfunction, defects or damages arising from shipping or storage of Product;
- falsification of serial number of the Product or the date of receipt;
- setup of Product in a location exposed to direct sunlight, blocked ventilation, unstable surface, power extension cords or adaptors, insufficient space or extreme temperatures.
Upon occurrence of the following events, the Company may at its sole discretion, immediately terminate the Warranty and treat the Warranty as null and void whereupon the Company shall no longer be liable or responsible to carry out any warranty work notwithstanding that the Product is still within the warranty period:-
- any assignment, sale or transfer of the Product by the Customer to any other party;
- any tampering, dismantling, repair, maintenance, modification carried out on the Product by any person not authorized by our Company;
- any replacement of component parts with any non-genuine parts;
- any abuse, negligence, misuse, tampering or wrongful management of the Product;
- any use of the Product contrary to its manuals and/or user guides;
- any damage or tampering of the serial number on the Product or Warranty Certificate or proof of purchase.
All decisions by the Company on complaints, defects, workmanship and/or material shall be final and conclusive.